iGindis ("iGindis" or "Service"), is composed of the iGindis.com website and affiliated sites, and offers games, activities and services including iGindis Games products and services. Robenov LTD. and its subsidiaries and affiliates (collectively, "iGindis") owns these sites. Your use of iGindis subject at all times to our Terms of Service. Your iGindis member account ("Account") and all of our games, activities and other services, regardless of when they are added to iGindis, are governed by our Terms of Service.
Our player community is always evolving, so it's important that you periodically check here (as well as the rules and instructions in your favorite game areas) for updates and new information. iGindis may update or revise the Terms of Service at any time. If we revise the Terms of Service, such revision shall be effective thirty (30) days after posting the new Terms of Service on iGindis. You agree to review the Terms of Service periodically to become aware of such revisions. You can view the Terms of Service at any time by clicking on the Terms of Service link at the bottom of our iGindis.com home page. Your continued use of the Service thirty (30) days after a revised Terms of Service is posted on iGindis will mean that you accept all such revisions. If you don't agree to the changes, or to any of the terms in this Terms of Service, your only remedy is not to use iGindis and to cancel any Account or services you have signed up for.
If you violate our Terms of Service, we may issue you a warning about the violation, or we may choose to immediately terminate any and all accounts that you have established. You acknowledge that iGindis is not required to provide you notice before terminating your Account, but it may choose to do so.
The Terms of Service and any posted rules or instructions regarding a particular game, activity, contest, or sweepstakes, constitutes the entire agreement between you and iGindis regarding your rights and obligations in your use of the Service. If there is any conflict between the Terms of Service and any other rules or instructions posted on iGindis, iGindis shall resolve the conflict in its sole discretion. If you have questions about the Terms of Service, please contact us by sending an email to email@example.com .
1. GINDIS ACCOUNT REGISTRATION
When you complete an iGindis registration process, you create an iGindis Account and become an iGindis Member ("Member"). Your Account allows you to participate in certain games and activities on iGindis. To create an Account, you must select a login name and password. Your login name is your iGindis identity. You may not use a login name that is used by someone else, and your login name cannot be vulgar, or otherwise offensive, or be used in any way that violates the Terms of Service. You may not provide false information during the registration process. You must provide truthful and accurate information in creating your iGindis Account.
You are solely responsible for all activity on your Account and for the security of your computer system, video console system or any other device that allow surfing the web. You may not reveal your password to other users. iGindis will not ask you to reveal your password or ever initiate any contact with you asking for your reminder words. (If you forget your password, you can get it by the link forget your password?) You agree to indemnify and hold iGindis harmless for any improper or illegal use of your Account. This includes illegal or improper use by someone to whom you have given permission to use your Account. Your Account is at risk if you let someone use it inappropriately and your Account in any of our services is subject to termination if you or anyone using your Account violates our Terms of Service. If your Account is terminated, you may not join iGindis again without our express permission. If you wish to rejoin the service, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Charges, Billing And Free Trials
You may have an iGindis Account without paying iGindis to participate in a game or other activity. However, iGindis allow you to buy packages in the game. You must have an iGindis Account to get the packages in the game. The fees and other billing information are published in the game pages.
Termination Of Account
iGindis and you both have the right to terminate or cancel your Account or a particular subscription at any time. You understand and agree that the cancellation of your Account or a particular subscription is your sole right and remedy with respect to any dispute with iGindis. This includes, but is not limited to, any dispute related to, or arising out of: (1) any term of this Terms of Service or iGindis enforcement or application of this Agreement; (2) the Content available through iGindis or any change in Content provided through iGindis; (3) your ability to access and/or use iGindis; or (4) the amount or type of fees, surcharges, applicable taxes, billing methods, or any change to the fees, applicable taxes, surcharges or billing methods.
You can cancel your Account or a particular subscription by delivering notice to iGindis Customer Service Department at email@example.com. iGindis reserves the right to collect fees, surcharges or costs incurred before you cancel your Account or a particular subscription. In addition, you are responsible for any charges incurred to third-party vendors or content providers before your cancellation. In the event that your Account or a particular subscription is terminated or canceled, no refund will be granted; no online time or other credits (e.g., points in an online game) will be credited to you or converted to cash or other form of reimbursement, and you will have no further access to your Account or anything within iGindis associated with it (such as points, tokens or in-game items). Active iGindis Account holders may not allow former Account holders whose Account has been terminated by iGindis to use their Accounts. Any delinquent or unpaid Accounts or Accounts with unresolved issues with iGindis must be settled before iGindis may allow you to register again.
2. ONLINE CONTENT
By "Content," we mean the software, communications, images, sounds, and all the material and information you see on our Service. iGindis, our Members, our affiliates, and our independent content providers provide most of the Content on iGindis. iGindis does not pre-screen all Content. You bear the entire risk of the completeness, accuracy or usefulness of Content found on iGindis.
Strong vulgar language, crude or explicit sexual references, discussions of illegal drugs, and hate speech are always inappropriate Content for iGindis. Content standards may vary depending on where you are on iGindis, the type of game you are playing and the expectations of the community. Some game play and chat rooms may involve use of stronger language than others, including mild expletives. Always use your best judgement in online conduct. If you would not say something in a room full of people you have never met, or in the workplace, don't post it on our message boards or chat.
iGindis representatives may monitor your communications on iGindis. But we cannot monitor all of the Content on iGindis, and we do not attempt to do so. Some of the areas on iGindis allow you to filter the chat you see. You can use this feature to reduce your exposure to words you do not wish to see. Reading the game help documents or asking our iGindis staff members or other players in the game is a great way to learn how to use these tools. If you encounter something you don't want to see, you can report it to the game support or complaint e-mail address for the area in which the incident occurred. iGindis does not endorse, approve, or prescreen any Content that you or other users communicate on the Service. iGindis does not assume any responsibility or liability for Content that is generated by Members or other guests on iGindis. We reserve the right to remove Content that is objectionable to us for any reason. This determination is in our sole discretion, and is final. iGindis does not assume any liability for any failure to remove, or any delay in removing, Content.
If we removed Content that you created, we may send you a warning. If it's a serious offense or you've violated our rules before, we may ban you from participating on iGindis and terminate your Account.
3. ONLINE CONDUCT
Online conduct should be guided by common sense and basic etiquette. The laws that apply in the offline world must be obeyed online as well. We have zero tolerance for illegal behaviour on iGindis. You must also obey rules for use of third party tools, and rules of interactive service providers, state, local, federal laws, or foreign or international law where appropriate. Ignorance of the law is no excuse. We terminate use of iGindis and cooperate with law enforcement for illegal behavior.
You agree that you will be personally responsible for your use of iGindis and for all of your communication and activity on the Service, including any Content you contribute, and that you will indemnify and hold harmless iGindis., its affiliates, employees, officers, and directors from any liability or damages arising from your conduct on iGindis, including any Content that you contribute.
In order to make everyone's experience here at iGindis Games enjoyable, we have set up several basic guidelines which we ask that you follow. Violation of any of these rules can and will result in immediate removal of your iGindis account. In order to access or play iGindis Games, or use services made available through iGindis, you must have an account with iGindis.
The information you provide will hen-signing up is used to protect the Games from fraudulent use. You must provide complete and accurate information to participate in any iGindis Games or service(s).
Under no circumstances are users allowed to use the assistance of automated processes to improve their performance in the Games. Use of automated scripts or other software that accesses the iGindis servers for any reason outside of normal game play is expressly forbidden.
Players who are trying to manipulate the rules and/or use loopholes in them can be deleted from the game. Before taking a decision each case will be looked at separately by the iGindis team.
Playing Fairly and Honestly
Robenov LTD upholds high standards of moral behaviour. Any player who has been caught manipulating bugs in the game or has been cheating in any other way will be deleted from the game immediately. Using vulgar words towards other players can also lead to deletion.
The team of iGindis will do everything possible for the game to run flawlessly, beyond that Robenov LTD is not liable in any way for server breakdown, faulty programming etc. The occurrence of any disadvantages for a user resulting from server breakdowns, faulty programming etc. does not entitle the user to claim the recovery of his account's status before the occurrence.
Content and Responsibility
iGindis is visited by a great number of people. Posts and messages spreading racists, religious intolerance, vulgar and other publicly unacceptable topics will not be tolerated. They may lead to warnings or/and sanctions or direct termination of accounts. You are solely responsible for all activity on your Account and for the security of your computer system. You may not reveal your password to other users.
It is forbidden to use any type of software that can harm or interfere with the correct functioning of iGindis Games.
It is forbidden to use any bots or other ways of artificial stay online in the game. The same goes for programs that automate the actions of a player outside the mechanisms provided by the in game menu.
1. If you bought any of the game packages we will not give refund because the system gives them automatically to your country.
2. If you lost the game for any reason we will not refund you because you got the packages.
3. If you use the iGindis supporter package then you cannot refund on it!
4. We recommend to all players to put hard password and to be careful with the player information from public places. If your account was hacked you will not get refund for your money and you will not get compensation.
* Important to keep all your registered information that you can recover your country incase you lost all your login information.
5. Robenov LTD keep the right to compensation player in the game if we found that you were attack by cheater but it's important to know to we will not refund you for your packages.
6. Robenov LTD keeps the right to change/update the game rules and the game packages or the site iGindis and you cannot get refund because of the change/update.
7. If you bought SMS and your country was under attack and you did not got SMS then we cannot be responsible. (The SMS went out from the site to your cellular company).
Robenov LTD does not carry any responsibility for any equipment that has been harmed while the game was played. Robenov LTD is not responsible for any personal injury. The team of Robenov LTD warns that extensive periods of time sitting in front of a computer could be unhealthy.
Robenov LTD reserves the right to change any aspect of the game without prior warning.
iGindis Games Policies
Robenov LTD makes every effort to monitor the Games and ensure a fair and competitive gaming environment. Robenov LTD reserves the right to remove any user from the Games without notice and provides no grantee of service quality. By participating in iGindis Games, you agree not to hold Robenov LTD responsible for any incidental damages caused by our service, known or unknown at that time and forever hold harmless in any claim against Robenov LTD.
Thank you for abiding by these rules and helping make Robenov LTD the world's largest interactive gaming environment. If a fellow user is violating these rules, please let us know immediately.
You can contact iGindis through the following methods of e-mail.
All Matters and in English please firstname.lastname@example.org.
You will violate the Terms of Service if you (or others using your Account) do any of the following:
• Caught manipulating bugs in the game or has been cheating.
• Post, transmit, promote, or distribute Content that is illegal.
• Harass, threaten, embarrass, or do anything else to another Member or guest that is unwanted. This means: don't say bad things about them, don't keep sending them unwanted messages, don't attack their race, sexual orientation, religion, heritage, etc. If you disagree with someone, respond to the subject, not the person. Transmit or facilitate distribution of Content that is harmful, abusive, racially or ethnically offensive, vulgar, sexually explicit, defamatory, infringing, invasive of personal privacy or publicity rights, or in a reasonable person's view, objectionable. Hate speech is not tolerated.
• Disrupt the flow of chat in chat rooms with vulgar language, abusiveness, hitting the return key repeatedly or inputting large images so the screen goes by too fast to read, use of excessive shouting [all caps] in an attempt to disturb other users, "spamming" or flooding [posting repetitive text].
• Impersonate another person (including celebrities), indicate that you are an iGindis employee or a representative of iGindis, or attempt to mislead users by indicating that you represent iGindis or any of iGindis's partners or affiliates.
• Attempt to get a password, other account information, or other private information from a Member or any other user on iGindis. Remember: iGindis employees will NEVER ask for your password. Don't give your password, reminder words, or billing information out to anyone.
• Upload any software or Content that you do not own or have permission to freely distribute.
• Promote or encourage any illegal activity including hacking, cracking or distribution of counterfeit software.
• Upload files that contain a virus or corrupted data.
• Post messages for any purpose other than personal communication, including without limitation advertising, promotional materials, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or make any commercial use of our Service.
• Improperly use in game support or complaint buttons or make false reports to iGindis staff members.
• Use or distribute "auto" software programs, "macro" software programs or other "cheat utility" software program or applications.
• You may not modify any part of the Service or any Service Web Site that iGindis does not specifically authorize you to modify.
• You must obey all applicable laws, regulations and rules wherever you are on the Service. This includes rules for use of third-party technology and content, rules of interactive service providers, and federal, state, local and foreign laws where applicable. Ignorance of the law is no excuse. The laws that apply in the offline world must be obeyed online as well. We have zero tolerance for illegal behavior on the Service. We will cooperate with law enforcement in such matters.
• You may not post or communicate any player's real-world personal information within the Service or through any Service Web Site or any Service bulletin board.
• You will not attempt to interfere with, hack into or decipher any transmissions to or from the servers running the Service.
• You will not exploit any bug in the Service or in any iGindis product to gain unfair advantage in the game and you will not communicate the existence of any such bug (either directly or through the public posting) to any other user of the Service.
• You will not attempt to play your iGindis game on or through any service that is not controlled or authorized by Robenov LTD. You will not participate in any online service that provides online features or game play for your iGindis game that is not authorized by Robenov LTD.
• You will not do anything that interferes with the ability of other Service users to enjoy playing an iGindis game and using the Service, in accordance with its rules, or that materially increases the expense or difficulty of Robenov LTD in maintaining the Service for the enjoyment of all its users.
If you encounter another user of the Service who is violating any of the Rules of Conduct described above, please report them using the "Help" or "Report Abuse" functions of the Service (e.g., to capture chat and to report abusive users).
Robenov LTD does not recognize or condone any outside service that may be used for the exchange of power in the game, assets or attributes that you may accumulate as a result of participating in the Service or playing your iGindis game. This includes the exchange of power in the game eBay or Yahoo! Auctions. We don't assume any responsibility for, and won't support, such transactions. ALWAYS USE CAUTION WHEN EXCHANGING ASSETS ON THESE SERVICES!
YOU FURTHER AGREE THAT THESE RULES WILL APPLY TO ANYONE THAT YOU ALLOW TO USE YOUR SERVICE ACCOUNT OR USER ID, AND THAT YOU ARE PERSONALLY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONSEQUENCES (INCLUDING TERMINATION OF YOUR ACCOUNT) THAT MAY RESULT IF ANY SUCH PERSON BREAKS THESE RULES.
IN ORDER TO HELP MAKE THE SERVICE A GOOD EXPERIENCE FOR EVERYONE, IGINDIS MAY OCCASIONALLY FIND IT NECESSARY TO MAKE CHANGES TO, OR RESET CERTAIN PARAMETERS OF, THE SERVICE IN ORDER TO BRING IT BACK INTO BALANCE. THESE CHANGES OR RESETS MAY AFFECT YOUR GAME ACCOUNT OR ALLIANCE UNDER YOUR CONTROL AND MAY CAUSE YOU SETBACKS WITHIN THE GAME WORLD.
THESE RULES MAY BE CHANGED, AND NEW RULES MAY BE ADDED, AT ANY TIME. YOU AGREE TO CHECK THE SERVICE WEB SITE FROM TIME TO TIME TO REVIEW ANY RULE CHANGES THAT IGINDIS LTD MAY HAVE MADE.
Public Nature of Communications
You acknowledge and agree that your communications with other users via chats, conferences, bulletin boards, and any other avenues of communication on this Service are public and not private communications, and that you have no expectation of privacy concerning your use of this Service. You acknowledge that personal information that you communicate on this Service may be seen and used by others and result in unsolicited communications, therefore we strongly encourage you not to disclose any personal information about yourself in your public communications on our Service. iGindis is not responsible for information that you choose to communicate to other users on the Service, or for the actions of other users.
Once you post or send any Content to iGindis, you expressly grant iGindis. the complete and irrevocable right to quote, re-post, use, reproduce, modify, distribute, transmit, broadcast, and otherwise communicate, and publicly display and perform the Content in any form, anywhere, with or without attribution to your screen name in iGindis discretion, and without any notice or compensation to you of any kind.
Commercial Activity and Unsolicited E-mail
You may not advertise any goods or services on iGindis. Chain letters and pyramid schemes are not allowed. You may not use any area of iGindis to collect information, including login names, about iGindis Members, and use of such information to send unsolicited e-mail or for any other purpose is strictly prohibited. You may not exploit iGindis, or any games or services offered on iGindis for any commercial purpose. Any violation of these provisions can subject your iGindis Account(s) to immediate termination (or result in revocation of Guest status, if you are a guest) and further legal action.
Use of Machines, Computers, Scripts
The use of machines, computers, scripts or any automated system on iGindis is strictly prohibited and may result in criminal liability under the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act. You may only play iGindis games with one type, version or copy of browsing software application at any one time. iGindis may terminate and permanently disqualify any Members who, in its sole discretion, determines as being in violation of these Terms of Service. All decisions by iGindis are final.
Proprietary Rights; Copyrights and Trademarks
Much of the Content available on iGindis is owned by iGindis or our licensors, and is protected by copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights. You shall not copy or download any Content from iGindis unless we have expressly authorized you to do so.
You must have the legal right to upload any Content to iGindis before you do so. You shall not copy, transmit, modify, distribute, show in public or in private, modify or create any derivative works from the Content you find on iGindis, unless iGindis expressly authorizes you to do so in writing. Making unauthorized copies of any Content found on iGindis can lead to the termination of your iGindis Account(s) (or revocation of Guest status, if you are a guest) and may subject you to further legal action. Similarly, other content owners may take criminal or civil action against you. In that event, you agree to indemnify and hold harmless iGindis and its subsidiaries, affiliates, related companies, employees, officers, directors and agents.
User's Computer Information
When you connect to iGindis, we may retrieve information from the computer used to log onto the Service about the computer's hardware system and any data related to the computer's operation of iGindis Software. We will not collect any personal information about you.
Links to Third-Party Sites
iGindis may include hyperlinks to web sites operated by parties other than iGindis including advertisers and other content providers. Those sites may collect data or solicit personal information from you. iGindis does not control such web sites, and is not responsible for their content, privacy policies, or for the collection, use or disclosure of any information those sites may collect.
4. BETA TESTS
You may be given the opportunity to beta test new games and site features. Your participation as a beta tester is subject to the following terms and conditions.
Closed Beta Tests
Closed beta tests are confidential. The beta games, including information about features and functionality to be offered as part of the games, are confidential. If you participate in a closed beta test, you will use your best efforts to safeguard and to prevent unauthorized access to, copying, disclosure, and unauthorized use of the beta games. You will carry out the testing personally and not provide access to beta games to any other person. You agree that breach of the above confidentiality obligations will cause irreparable harm to iGindis, and iGindis is entitled to (in addition to any other remedies available to it) ex parte injunctive relief without bond to prevent the breach or threatened breach of your obligations. Your obligation to keep the beta games confidential will continue until iGindis publicly distributes, or has otherwise disclosed to the public through no fault of yours, each of the games and the content that you are testing.
All Beta Tests (Closed And Open)
1. As a beta tester, you are invited to play beta games for the sole purpose of evaluating the games and identifying errors. Nothing in this Agreement, or on this site, shall be construed as granting you any rights or privileges of any kind with respect to the beta games or content that you find here. The beta games are provided for testing on an "as is" "as available" basis and we make no warranty to you of any kind, express or implied.
2. When playing some beta games, you may accumulate treasure, experience points, equipment, or other value or status indicators. This data may be reset at any time during the testing process, and it may be reset when the particular game completes this testing phase. In this case, all player history and data will be erased and each player will return to novice status.
3. By selecting a "Play" button to start a beta game, you agree that: (i) playing beta games is at your own risk and that you know that the games may include known or unknown bugs, (ii) any value or status indicators that you achieve through game play may be erased at any time, (iii) iGindis has no obligation to make these games available for play without charge for any period of time, nor to make them available at all, (iv) these games may be available only by subscription once the testing process is complete or at any time in the future; (v) iGindis Terms of Service apply to your use of the games during the testing phase, and (vi) if it is a closed beta test, you will keep all information about the beta games confidential as stated above and not disclose such information to any other person.
4. Beta Test accounts are non-transferable under any circumstances.
5. NEWSLETTERS, CONTESTS & SWEEPSTAKES
By subscribing to our newsletter(s), subscribers understand they may be automatically entered into future contests and sweepstakes for subscribers as long as they meet the applicable eligibility requirements, and also agree to all rules and conditions of those contests and sweepstakes.
6. Affiliate Program
Robenov LTD shall provide you with an option to enroll to Robenov LTD's Affiliate Program (“Affiliate Program”); by using the Affiliate Program you shall be entitled to receive fees, as determined from time to time by Robenov LTD, out of the net income incurred by any Users or Supporting Users referred by You.
6.1 Affiliate Panel
Robenov LTD shall provide you with access to an interactive affiliate panel which shall allow you to create unique referral links (“Referral Links”) and present you with statistics in regards to the number of Users you referred to Robenov LTD's services, the number of clicks on your links and the revenues generated.
6.2 Tracking and Revenues
When any User shall click on any Referral Link containing your unique referral code, a Cookie shall be stored on that User's computer and browser and shall identify the said user as qualifying users. Once a qualifying user makes a purchase, You shall be entitled to receive a referral fee.
6.3 Affiliate Fee
You shall be entitled for fees in consideration of your qualifying users, as determined by Robenov LTD from time to time, either (i) a Referral Fee out of the actual net revenues incurred by Robenov LTD, (where net revenues are calculated as Robenov LTD's actual revenues from qualifying users, after a deduction of all 3rd party clearing costs, credit card transaction fees, chargebacks and all other expenses as deemed by Robenov LTD); Or (ii) an Action Fee based on the Qualifying Users, based on a cost per action schedule presented by Robenov LTD and updated from time to time (such as upon successful registration), which may be based on specific countries, actions or numbers. The Affiliate fee shall be paid upon your request, and provided that your balance exceeds 100 US$ (“The Minimum Fee”). Should your balance not meet the Minimum Fee, then Robenov LTD shall pay You when your balance reaches the Minimum Fee. Robenov LTD may employ fraud detection methods to find fraud or unethical conduct, and in such case, adjust your Affiliate Fee.
6.4 Affiliate Conduct
You agree to use the Affiliate Program only in a legal and ethical manner. You must adhere to the terms of article 2.2.2 in regards to ethical use, and maintain all relevant laws and regulations when advertising the Affiliate Program.
6.5 CPA Affiliate Rules
We do not allow incentive, spam, content lockers or proxy surfing into our games and it will not count as legal traffic.
7. LIMITATIONS ON WARRANTY AND LIABILITY
YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT THE USE OF IGINDIS, IGINDIS SOFTWARE, AND THE INTERNET IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. IGINDIS, IGINDIS SOFTWARE, IGINDIS' SPRODUCTS AND SERVICES, THIRD-PARTY SERVICES AND PRODUCTS ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS FOR YOUR USE, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, UNLESS SUCH WARRANTIES ARE LEGALLY INCAPABLE OF EXCLUSION. IGINDIS PROVIDES THE SERVICE ON A COMMERCIALLY REASONABLE BASIS AND DOES NOT GUARANTEE THAT YOU WILL BE ABLE TO ACCESS OR USE THE SERVICE AT TIMES OR LOCATIONS OF YOUR CHOOSING, OR THAT IGINDIS WILL HAVE ADEQUATE CAPACITY FOR THE SERVICE AS A WHOLE OR IN ANY SPECIFIC GEOGRAPHIC AREA.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FOR ANY DISPUTE WITH GINDIS OR ITS LICENSORS IS TO STOP USING THE SERVICE, AND TO CANCEL YOUR ACCOUNT) YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT IGINDIS, ITS SUBSIDIARIES, LICENSORS AND AFFILIATES ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY ACT OR FAILURE TO ACT BY THEM OR ANY OTHER PERSON REGARDING CONDUCT, COMMUNICATION OR CONTENT ON THE SERVICE OR USE OF IGINDIS SOFTWARE. IN NO CASE SHALL IGINDIS OR ITS SUBSIDIARIES, LICENSORS, AFFILIATES', EMPLOYEES', OFFICERS', OR DIRECTORS' (COLLECTIVELY, "IGINDIS AFFILIATES") LIABILITY TO YOU EXCEED THE AMOUNT THAT YOU PAID TO IGINDIS FOR THE SERVICE. IN NO CASE SHALL IGINDIS OR GINDI SAFFILIATES BE LIABLE FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF IGINDIS, IGINDIS SOFTWARE, THE INTERNET OR FOR ANY OTHER CLAIM RELATED IN ANY WAY TO YOUR USE OF OR MEMBERSHIP WITH IGINDIS. BECAUSE SOME STATES OR JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR THE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, IN SUCH STATES OR JURISDICTIONS, IGINDIS AND IGINDIS AFFILIATES' LIABILITY SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. IGINDIS DOES NOT ENDORSE, WARRANT OR GUARANTEE ANY THIRD PARTY PRODUCT OR SERVICE OFFERED THROUGH IGINDIS AND WILL NOT BE A PARTY TO OR IN ANY WAY BE RESPONSIBLE FOR MONITORING ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES.
Upon request by iGindis, you agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless iGindis and its affiliates, subsidiaries, employees, contractors, officers, directors, vendors, and content providers from all liabilities, claims and expenses, including attorneys' fees, that arise from a breach of these Terms of Service for which you are responsible or in connection with your transmission of any Content on iGindis. iGindis reserves the right, at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you. In that event, you shall have no further obligation to provide indemnification to iGindis in that matter. This Section shall survive termination of this Agreement.
9. OTHER LEGAL TERMS
You agree that these Terms of Service are not intended to confer and do not confer any rights or remedies upon any person other than the parties to this Agreement. You also understand and agree that the iGindis Terms of Service, including iGindis enforcement of those policies, are not intended to confer, and do not confer, any rights or remedies upon any person. If any part of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, that portion shall be construed in a manner consistent with applicable law to reflect, as nearly as possible, the original intentions of the parties, and the remaining portions shall remain in full force and effect.
The laws of Hungary, excluding its conflicts-of-law rules, govern this Agreement and your Membership. As noted above, Member conduct may be subject to other local, state, national, and international laws. You expressly agree that exclusive jurisdiction for any claim or dispute with iGindis or relating in any way to your Membership or your use of iGindis resides in the courts of Budapest and you further agree and expressly consent to the exercise of personal jurisdiction in the courts of Budapest in connection with any such dispute including any claim involving iGindis or its affiliates, subsidiaries, employees, contractors, officers, directors, vendors and content providers.
© 2015 iGindis. All rights reserved.